Monday, November 22, 2010

Pre-Kyler

Here are some PRE-KYLER pictures--just for fun!

As crazy as it might sound, I look at these and miss being pregnant! I loved being able to rub my belly and know that Kyler was in there, safe and secure. Now he is here in this big, scary world and it's not as easy to protect him. I loved being pregnant. I was blessed with a very easy pregnancy. I never threw up and my "morning sickness" was just a little nausea or loss of appetite every now and then. I was uncomfortable my last month but I think that was the worst of it. I'm not ready for another one yet but when I am I can't wait to be pregnant again. I just hope the next one is as easy as this one was. It's crazy to think I used to be so terrified of being pregnant and having a baby.
I think this was the last picture taken of me when I was pregnant.

No comments: