Thursday, December 11, 2008

Family Time


This is our lovely Christmas Tree. You can't see the ornaments very well but that's ok, and don't worry we now have an angel on top.
On Wednesday Jake and I had my Dad, Cece, Mandy, William, and Mason over for dinner (Kayla had YW and got to go to temple square instead - we missed her). After dinner we were all just hanging out and I realized I don't get to see my siblings that often which is why I don't have many pictures of them and they get bigger every time I see them! William has a loose tooth and Mason can rollover now! Oh, and Mandy's taller than me (no fair!). Anyway, I got the camera out and here are some of the moments I captured:William Reading Cute little Mason Just Chillin'Mommy and MasonMandyAnd last but not least, Nala (our dog-for those of you who don't know....just kidding aunt suzette)

2 comments:

Allyson said...

Mandy looks just like you! Wish I could have my family over....I'm soooo jealous!

Brady and Cece Kimball Family said...

Hey, thanks for dinner it was great. And we had a great time. I have to agree we don't see each other near enough. And I have to apologize because I don't do more to fix that. I will try to do better. We love you guys. And I love the great pics. You'll need to send them to me. love, Cece