Friday, December 26, 2008

Gingerbread House

It's finally FINISHED!! As some of you know the Cohoon family had a Gingerbread House building competition. It was between Jake and me, Mike and Meagan, and Bobby and Emily. The deadline was Christmas Day and we had some of the neighbors come over and judge, that way they wouldn't know which was which. Jake and I got the "Most Edible" prize. Bobby and Emily got "Most Original" and Mike and Meagan won "Grand Prize"!



Front View



Back/Top View (that's a lake on the side)




Close-up of Top Side View

Our idea. It's a building somewhere in Russia.


Mike and Meagan's Gingerbread House. I haven't got any pictures of Bobby and Emily's but I will soon.

2 comments:

Brady and Cece Kimball Family said...

Mike & Megan's is cool, but you should have won the grand prize. No offense, but anyone can do a wall with a roof, look at your towers, amazing!!!! I say you need a recount. You guys obviously dont have any kids, & to much time on your hands. Love Cece

Allyson said...

Hey I was right....I thought yours looked like a building in Russia. Nice work you guys, looks like you put in many hours. How fun and creative. Happy NEW YEAR!