Saturday, April 27, 2013

Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle

That's all my belly does lately. Jaysen is pretty wiggly and obviously getting bigger and has less room to move around. Sometimes it feels like he is stretching my skin to it's limits or I am getting punched in the stomach from the inside. I used to think he didn't move as much as Kyler. He must have heard me or something because he has caught up to all the moving Kyler did. I think these next 3 months will be hard because I am getting anxious to actually meet Jaysen and of course the bigger he gets the more uncomfortable I get.
Lately, Kyler has been so cute. He kisses my belly all the time. The other day he wanted to play with Jaysen, I guess, because he was trying to open my belly! It was so cute but he had a hard time understanding that he couldn't come out. He gave him a toy to play with by setting a car on my tummy. And this morning Jake blew a raspberry on my belly and Kyler decided to be very protective of his little brother and told him not to blow on baby and hurried over to pull my shirt down and put the blanket on me. It was so funny.


***I wrote this awhile ago and saved it because I didn't have time to finish. I am posting it now because I want to remember this and don't have anymore to add.****

No comments: