Thursday, September 3, 2009

Our New Pet

As some of you may remember when we first moved into our house we found out we had a snake living in our back yard. This year we've seen at least 3 snakes (a mommy, daddy and a baby) and found out they live under the house. The other day we were fortunate enough to find one sun bathing and got some pictures before Jake scared it back under the house (he tried to pick it up). Because you can't really tell in the picture I thought I should let you know this snake is probably about 18 in. long and maybe an inch thick. The baby snake is only about 1/4 in. thick and maybe 6 in. long. You might be surprised to know I love snakes so I was very excited to see the ones I've seen and excited to now have a picture to share with you all. P.S. His (i hope this is the boy) name is George, Jake named him. I decided that the mommy snake will be Georgina and the baby is Georgie. Yes, that's right, George, Georgina, and Georgie. :)

No comments: