Thursday, September 3, 2009

Jake is now 28!!

Jake's Birthday was on Aug 24. For his birthday I took a teddy bear holding balloons and a card to his work that day. That evening we went with my family (my dad & cece and the kids and aunt suzette and her kids) to a very yummy restaurant in SLC called the Asian Star. If you haven't been there I recommend you go! You will love it! We had a really good time being with family and eating food :). On Tuesday we got together with some friends and family and went out to eat at the Olive Garden. Afterwards we went to Trafalga for a little mini golf, go carts, and arcade games. It was a blast. Afterward we were going to eat cake but everyone ended up leaving at different times and I guess we were having so much fun we just forgot about it. However, it was specially made for Jake by one of my good friends and I figured since no one got to see the cake but us I should post some pictures. I think she did an awesome job!


1 comment:

Dave said...

I bet she would do a great job making a Christmas gingerbread house!