Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas Lists!!!

For anyone racking your brain on what to get us this year....here are a few options:


Alyssa's List-

  • Spiral Bound Hymn and Primary Books
  • Piano Music- anything semi-easy, or any of my favorite artists; Regina Spektor, The Fray
  • I Pod Adaptor for Car
  • Church Clothes- dresses and skirts
  • Church Shoes
  • Nativity
  • Curling Iron- I think 2"
  • Scrapbook Stuff- I love the big books of paper vs. just sheets of paper, ABC stickers
  • Canvas'- As in painting canvas. Pretty much any size is good.
  • Shirts
Jake's List-
  • Air Compressor
  • Nail Gun
  • Shop Heater
  • Herb Grower
  • Jumper Cables
  • TV for bedroom
  • Tool Set- wrenches, screw drivers, ratchets (Alyssa would prefer some with a tracking device so he can't lose them.)
  • A Remote control car....not the battery kind, the real kind, as in uses gas and you have to put it together and stuff.

OUR List-

  • Kitchen Timer
  • Cooling Racks
  • Board Games
  • Anything for our food storage
  • A China Set -min. of 8 people. We like simple designs and silver is good-no gold.

2 comments:

Meagan + Michael said...

Got it!

Jennifer said...

Well, I guess I'll just have to return the solid gold plates I bought you . . . .