Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This wasn't our first Halloween together but it sure seemed like it because last year neither of us had the night off. This year we went all out. I decorated the porch and we both had fun dressing up. I was a purple spider witch and Jake was a scary skeleton guy. He wished we would have had more trick or treaters to scare but I guess we don't have very many kids in our neighborhood. It was still a lot of fun, I hope we continue to have halloween night off every year. Now that we know how much fun it is, it would be really sad to miss it.




3 comments:

Allyson said...

Hi guys-- I'm so glad your blogging! I had this blog design when I first started :-)!! Cute pic's of you two. I miss you guys, this will be a fun way for me to see you.

I want to see what you have done with the house, so blog it!

My blog is private, I will invite you if you want...let me know! Ally

Ashley Dudley said...

yay for halloween! We both had to close :( it was the slowest day ever! but i'm glad some people got to have some fun!

ps allyson you need to invite me to your blog!!

Mason Family Blog :) said...

How cute-I LOVE your costumes and your decorations! It looks like you guys had an awesome time. We need to hang out!!