Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our House

Allyson has requested that I put up some pictures of our house, I thought it wasn't a bad idea so here you go...

Our Fire Place, in the front room. It won't look like that for too much longer, hopefully. We are planning on covering it with sheet rock, the brick isn't as nice as it looks.


The Front Door and one of my favorite things about the house, a bay window. I've always loved them and now I have one! Just a side note, when we first moved in we made this room "The Lighthouse Room" because it went with the ocean theme and my mom and Mandy made some cute pillows with lighthouse's on them. I loved it at first...now i'm thinking the whicker furniture idea wasn't a great one and after we do the fire place it won't be the lighthouse room anymore.


The Dining Room, which contains my favorite piece of furniture...


The Table, this is my favorite piece of furniture not only because it is beautiful but because it only cost $25. It used to look awful and have a leg broken off, we picked it up at Savers and Jakes dad was so nice to take the time to fix it up for us. He did an amazing job and later we got the chairs as a gift from Jake's parents.


Half of the kitchen....


Other half of the kitchen...yes, we need a new stove...ok, Jake needs a new stove.


Dolphin Haven...AKA the Living Room. This room was hard to photograph so there are lots of pics of this room.

The cumfy couch, we sold Jake's old sectional because this fit the room more and it's so cumfy. P.S. the painting is an Alyssa Original.

Jake's Shelves. Jake designed and built these really cool shelves. I love them.

Jake's Table. Jake took a plain old, falling apart end table and turned it into this. I love it. The box in the top has sand and sea shells and lights up. So cool!

The Master Bedroom. Pretty self explanitory.
Well, that's it. I didn't take any pics of the laundry room or either of the bathrooms but I will eventually. The batteries in my camera died. Hopefully soon I'll have the "after" pics of the front room, living room, and kitchen. We're planning on re-doing all of them.

3 comments:

Allyson said...

looking nice guys! like the new couch & the table is beautiful! Thanks Alyssa---keep um coming!

Mason Family Blog :) said...

I absolutely LOVE your house! It is just so darn cute! I especially like you table, couch, and your tan paint!

Dave said...

Wow! Way to go with all the pictures. And Ally has helped me several times with my slide shows. It is time consuming but is nice when it is done. Also, I don't remember the kitchen so neat the last time I was there.